Top Aluminum Free Natural Deodorants
Did you know that your body absorbs 85% of what is put onto your skin?
Most commercial antiperspirants and deodorants contain aluminum in the form of aluminum chlorohydrate to stop perspiration. Many people believe that aluminum along with all of the other chemicals found in several commercial deodorants cause cancer. This list contains the best aluminum free and chemical free deodorants. These natural deodorants actually work without all of the chemicals.
Do you know the difference between deodorant and antiperspirants? We will explain a little here but for the more detailed info check out Antiperspirant vs Deodorant. Antiperspirants contain chemicals that clog the and close the sweat pores under your arms.
The smelly armpits are caused when your sweat mixes with the bacteria creating a foul odor. The natural deodorants use essential oils, mineral salts and other natural products to combat the bacteria while allowing your body to detoxify.
Deodorant without Aluminum and Harmful Chemicals
Hippy Pits Natural Deodorant
Hippy Pits offers a great alternative to the chemical loaded deodorants found on the market. Hippy Pits is a true natural deodorant that works! Hippy Pits has passed the Hot Yoga test, the 50km cycling test and the kickboxing test.
Ingredients found in Hippy Pits:
- Shea Butter – Shea butter is made by Karite tree nuts that come from Africa. The shae butter is used to keep down underarm irritation especially for women shaving there underarms. It also contains anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil boasts antiviral, antimicrobial and antibacterial to help kill the bacteria and control odor.
- Arrowroot powder – Arrowroot is a product that contains calcium and is gluten-free. This is used to balance your alkali and acid levels.
- Topioca Starch – Topioca starch is loaded with vitamins and minerals such as protein, copper, iron, potassium and b-complex. It has been known to help blood circulation, prevent birth defects and Alzheimer’s.
- Diatomaceous Earth – Diatomaceous earth has more benefits that we are going to list here but it is amazing. What is it? Diatomaceous earth is diatoms (hard-shelled algae) fossilized remains.
- Other items found in the deodorant are baking soda, Canadian glacial clay, rose clay, white kaolin clay, grapefruit seed extract, essential oils and vitamin E derived from soy.
Hippy Pits truly believes in the fact that 85% of what goes on your skin is absorbed. No harsh chemicals used in this natural deodorant but there are plenty of other ingredients to help your body.
Schmidt’s natural deodorant is another great choice to get away from all of the chemicals.
Schmidt’s deodorant contains some of the same ingredients as Hippy Pits.
- shae butter
- baking soda
- arrowroot powder
- cocoa seed butter
- vitamin E
- essential oils
Schmidt’s deodorant is made and sold in both stick formula and paste in a jar. It is available in Lavender Sage, Ylang-Ylang and Calendula, Bergamot Lime, Cedarwood and Juniper, Rose Vanilla, Geranium and Scent Free.
CRYSTAL essence Mineral Deodorant Roll-On – Vanilla Jasmine
This particular deodorant mixes the mineral salt with vanilla and jasmine to create an amazing smell.
Crystal deodorant features:
- Aluminum Free
- Made of Mineral Salt
- Paraben Free Deodorant
- Prevents odor naturally by trapping odor causing bacteria.
- Dermatology Tested
- Environmentally responsible ECOPAK
- Worlds Leading Mineral Salt Deodorant
- Purified Water
- Mineral Salts
- Heptyl Glucoside
- Natural Fragrance made from Essential Oils
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Benzoic Acid
- Zinc Gluconate
- Gellen Gum
Freedom All Natural Deodorant Aluminum Free Odor Protection Tested & Loved by Cancer Survivors
Freedom Deodorant features and benefits:
- Chemical Free
- Aluminum Free
- Paraben Free
- Top Rated Product
- Long Lasting Protection
- Tested in 100+ Degree Temperatures
- Available in stick or body spray.
- Also available in a formula if you need a deodorant for sensitive skin.
- Scents available are Peach, Bergamont Mint, Lavender Citrus and Unscented.
- Also available in travel size minis.
Freedom deodorant can be used to last for up to three days! Just apply the stick as a base and add the spray. That would be perfect for a weekend camping trip.