How to Make Homemade Shampoo?
Provide your hair the better treatment with homemade shampoo
Who doesn’t like long luscious and smooth hair? There are plenty of brands which are competing to ensure that the customer buys their product. With blatant advertisements which only portray half the truth, when it comes to shampoo, everyone has a different type of hair, and that leads to different hair problems.
If you are tired of all the branded shampoos and want to give your hair a natural therapy for a change, the best thing you can do is to work on making your own homemade shampoo. Yes, plenty of celebrities are making their shampoo using the natural ingredients, and the results are phenomenal. Homemade shampoos are highly recommended for improving the quality of your hair.
Reasons to use homemade shampoo
People who make their own shampoo are giving their hair the best treatment out there. Not only that you need not worry about the hair fall, but you will also get all the minerals deep in your roots. This will promote a pronounced hair growth within no time.
Read: How to Use Dry Shampoo?
Also, hair follicles become stronger, and you can finally bid adieu to all the split ends and brittle hairs that you have been suffering from since ages. Another reason why people are resorting to homemade shampoos is that it is environment-friendly and of course, a fun thing to make.
Start on your batch of homemade shampoo
Homemade shampoos for hair growth are the most common type of shampoo that people prefer today. A batch of homemade shampoo will help you control hair fall as you move a long way. There are different types of homemade shampoos that you can make. But, here we’re providing a step-by-step process on how to make a batch of homemade shampoo that will help you stop hair fall.
Also Check: Top 5 Best Sulfate Free Shampoo
The ingredients that you will need to prepare your homemade shampoo are:
- A natural shampoo is having neutral pH value. This is important because it will be the base combining all the products together. The most natural shampoo is a baby shampoo, so use it.
- A small container to store the homemade shampoo.
- Rosemary oil for improving the blood flow in your head which will strengthen your hair.
- Lemon oil due to its stimulating and antiseptic properties.
- Two Vitamin E capsules. This is essential for fighting hair loss.
Now, for the actual process of making the shampoo, follow these simple steps:
- Take 10 drops of both rosemary oil and lemon oil and pour it in your natural shampoo base.
- Then add the 2 Vitamin E capsules and you are done.
- Mix the entire content of the bottle, and you have your very own homemade shampoo.
Since homemade shampoos are organic and have no chemicals, you can use them every alternate day and see the results within few weeks. They activate your hair roots and ensure that you get healthy and beautiful hair.